Report Attacks Alternatives
Audit your website security and web applications for SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web vulnerabilities with Acunetix Web Security Scanner. Download Free Edition!
- - Acunetix is the most popular Web-based & Windows alternative to Report Attacks.
- - Acunetix is the most popular commercial alternative to Report Attacks.
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe.
- - Wordfence is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Report Attacks.
- - Wordfence is the most popular free alternative to Report Attacks.
WordPress security, performance, marketing, and design tools — Jetpack is made by WordPress experts to make WP sites safer and faster, and help you grow your traffic.
- - Jetpack for Wordpress is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Report Attacks.
Jetpack for Wordpress Features
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo26 All In One WP Security and Firewall alternatives
- Free • Open Source
The All In One WordPress Security and Firewall is the ultimate security plugin that will take your website’s security to a whole new level.
- - All In One WP Security and Firewall is the most popular Open Source alternative to Report Attacks.
Put yourself in the shoes of a hacker! Without technical expertise, launch an audit to detect security flaws on your website or web application. Online website vulnerability scanner. No installation required. ISO & RGPD compliant. How to avoid hackers?
Defender adds the best in WordPress security to your website with just a few clicks. Stop brute force attacks, SQL injections, cross-site scripting XSS, and other WordPress vulnerabilities with Defender malware scans, firewall, and two-factor authentication login security.
iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security) gives you over 30+ ways to secure and protect your WordPress site. On average, 30,000 new websites are hacked each day. WordPress sites can be an easy target for attacks because of plugin vulnerabilities, weak passwords and obsolete...
A web security portfolio offering a combination of on-premise installed security software in conjunction with a cloud hosted web application firewall and CDN.
All-in-One cloud-based, simple, powerful and gorgeous website security tools built for everyone. It helps you clean your websites from malware automatically like a security expert and protect websites in a one click simple. For a juicy burger price!.
- - Virusdie is the most popular Linux alternative to Report Attacks.
Hackerize is a security monitoring platform offering business owners a service that's been specifically designed to protect websites from emerging online threats. Over 30,000 websites are compromised every day and websites that have been blacklisted due to a hack can...
- - Hackerize is the most popular SaaS alternative to Report Attacks.
The most advanced and easy-to-use WordPress security plugin. Combines elegant and powerful features to block brute force attacks, facilitate multi-factor user authentication, and block malicious requests to WordPress sites. And much more besides.
Shield Security Features