The IDA Pro Disassembler and debugger is a multi-processor disassembler and debugger hosted on the Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Platforms.
- - IDA is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Relyze.
- - IDA is the most popular commercial alternative to Relyze.
PE Explorer is the most feature-packed program for inspecting the inner workings of your own software, and more importantly, third party Windows applications and libraries for which you do not have source code.
PE Explorer FeaturesDiscontinued
Not updated for very long time, no 64bit support.
Malcat is a feature-rich hexadecimal editor / disassembler / decompiler for reverse engineers and malware analysts. It has support for many file formats and CPUs, can scan for signatures, decrypt/decompress data, diff files and run python scripts.
- - Malcat is the most popular free alternative to Relyze.
Cutter goal is to be an advanced FREE and open-source reverse-engineering platform while keeping the user experience at mind. Cutter is created by reverse engineers for reverse engineers.
- - Cutter is the most popular Open Source alternative to Relyze.
Disassemble, Patch, and Compile executable files online.
- - Binary Workbench is the most popular Web-based alternative to Relyze.
ODA is an online disassembler for a wide range of machine architectures, including: Alpha, ARM, AVR, Intel x86, Motorola 68000, MIPS, PDP-11, PowerPC, SPARC, Z80, and more! Upload a Windows PE file, ELF, or raw binary and then view the disassembly and object file meta date such...
ODA Online Disassembler Features