ReddLinks is described as 'Secure, searchable, sharable bookmarks for personal or team use synced for everyone to use!' and is an app in the Office & Productivity category. There are more than 50 alternatives to ReddLinks for a variety of platforms, including Online / Web-based, Mac, Google Chrome, Windows and Firefox. The best alternative is Pocket, which is free. Other great apps like ReddLinks are Raindrop.io (Freemium), Pushbullet (Freemium), Diigo (Freemium) and Memex (Freemium, Open Source).
- 81 alternatives
- SemanticScuttle is a self-hosted and web-based social bookmarking tool experimenting with new features like structured tags and collaborative descriptions of tags. View 40 alternatives to SemanticScuttle
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 0.98.5, released in March 2013, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.No screenshots yet
- Free • Open Source
- Anchr provides you with kind of a toolbox for tiny tasks on the internet. Currently you can upload and share pictures, shorten links for easier sharing and create link collections, which are like a bookmark list that is accessible from everywhere. View 83 alternatives to Anchr.io
Impossible to sign up: "Error: User registration is disabled by the server."
- Free • Proprietary
- Lasso is an online bookmarking service that is optimized for collecting online resources as individual or part of a team. Lasso is also valuable when you want to publish collections to customers and/or followers. View 14 alternatives to Lasso bookmarking service
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Larder is for bookmarking things on the web you'll need again. It's perfect for curating lists of libraries, tools, and reference material. Trial everything for 14 days, buy a paid account if it fits your workflow. It's honestly really good. View 87 alternatives to LARDER
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Chrome OS
- Google Chrome