Red (Programming Language) Alternatives
Red (Programming Language) is described as 'Red is a new programming language, strongly inspired by REBOL' and is an app in the Development category. There are more than 10 alternatives to Red (Programming Language) for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, BSD and Android. The best alternative is C (programming language), which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Red (Programming Language) are Lua (Free, Open Source), Scala (Free, Open Source), Racket (Free, Open Source) and V (programming language) (Free, Open Source).
- 10 alternatives
- V is a statically typed compiled programming language designed for building maintainable software. It's similar to Go and is also influenced by Oberon, Rust, Swift. View 55 alternatives to V (programming language)
- Free • Open Source
- Android Tablet
- Rebol (historically REBOL) is a cross-platform data exchange language and a multi-paradigm dynamic programming language designed by Carl Sassenrath for network communications and... View 44 alternatives to REBOL
- Free • Proprietary
REBOL vs Red (Programming Language)Red is actually an implementation of REBOL with some differences. Even Red compiler is written in REBOL.
- Motti.NET (mottidotnet) is a advanced programming language with visual and programming features.Reliable Motti.NET has been proven to be very stable View 60 alternatives to Motti.NET (Programming Language)
Motti.NET has been discontinued by allMotti more info here: https://github.com/allmotti/mottidotnet
- Free Personal • Open Source
- Motti.NET (Programming Language)