raylib is a game development library highly inspired by Borland BGI graphics lib and by XNA framework. Made as a simple and easy-to-use library to enjoy game programming.
- NO external dependencies, all required libraries are bundled into raylib
- Multiple platforms supported: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android... and many more!
- Written in plain C code (C99) in PascalCase/camelCase notation
- Hardware accelerated with OpenGL (1.1, 2.1, 3.3 or ES 2.0)
- Unique OpenGL abstraction layer (usable as standalone module): rlgl
- Multiple Fonts formats supported (XNA fonts, AngelCode fonts, TTF)
- Outstanding texture formats support, including compressed formats (DXT, ETC, ASTC)
- Full 3D support, including 3D Shapes, Models, Billboards, Heightmaps and more!
- Flexible Materials system, supporting classic maps and PBR maps
- Animated 3D models supported (skeletal bones animation)
- Shaders support, including model and postprocessing shaders.
- Powerful math module for Vector, Matrix and Quaternion operations: raymath
- Audio loading and playing with streaming support (WAV, OGG, MP3, FLAC, XM, MOD)
- VR stereo rendering support with configurable HMD device parameters
- Huge examples collection with +95 code examples!
- Bindings to +25 programming languages!... More Info »