A complete yet refreshingly simple HR system – Ramco HCM aims at simplifying HR strategy for innovation-centric companies to automate traditional HR transactions and drive business benefits across functions. It offers Core HR, Global Payroll (40+ Countries), Time & Attendance, Talent Management, Recruitment, and Analytics on a unified platform, which is Cloud, Mobile and Chatbot ready.
Ramco Global Payroll is compliant across 40+ countries covering ANZ, Asia (including China & Japan), Middle East & Africa. Ramco offers a unified Payroll solution that can be deployed on-cloud and on-premise or as a managed services platform. The solution offers Simplified User Experience, Multidimensional Hubs, Chatbots & emails for Employee Self Service and Robotic Process Automation.... More Info »
Ramco HCM's unique offering encompasses
• Unified HR platform from hire to retire with Global Payroll
• Use of Chat bots
• EmpSense - an app to capture employee mood with real-time pointers and analytics
• Talent Tagging - helps managers tag skill sets & inclinations with each employee enabling HR to identify the right employee with the desired skill set for a project
• SMS based Employee Self Service(ESS)- allows users to apply leave, raise queries and perform transactions, all via a text message
• Performance Journals - a comprehensive system that considers and fine-tunes talent assessment on an ongoing basis
• Rapid Deployment capabilities
Ramco HCM is scalable and can be deployed on cloud or on-premise. It supports integration with most of the existing ERP, Financial business applications. Ramco HCM is ideal for any organization who are ready to embrace Digital HR to transform their operations. Ramco HCM caters to medium and large enterprises- 500+ to 100000+ employees.
Trusted by over 400+ multinationals across 40+ countries, Ramco HCM has been globally recognized by Gartner, Forrester, Global Payroll Association, Nelson Hall, Everest Group, CIO Honour, Human Resources Group and CIO Choice.