What is RadioTools AirPRO?
Our design requirements were that as well as being a fully featured rock solid platform for high profile broadcasters, it must also have well documented installation and support notes, a fixed database structure between versions and the ability to upgrade individual studio machines without any concern that even a minor update might affect or require the upgrade of all other machines at a station.
Just some of the features included:
- Easily selectable full automation, Live Assist and Manual modes of operation
- Integrated clock and grid-based music and event scheduler
- Designed to integrate with third-party music and traffic scheduling systems
- Full voice-tracking capability
- Integrated report generation for both music and commercial traffic
- Run up to three full automation logs simultaneously on each computer
- Designed for efficient on-air use with mouse, touchscreen or keyboard
- Lossless storage with the ability to ingest all common audio types (MP3, FLAC, WAV, MP2, MP4, etc.)
The website is unavailable.
RadioTools AirPRO Desktop Screenshots and Videos
RadioTools AirPRO information
- Developed byJonathan Cohen & Broadcast Ltd.
- LicensingOpen Source and Free product.
- Alternatives19 alternatives listed
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about RadioTools AirPRO, and it has gotten 1 likes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
RadioTools AirPRO platform details