Eclipse Mosquitto is an open source (EPL/EDL licensed) message broker that implements the MQTT protocol versions 5.0, 3.1.1 and 3.1. Mosquitto is lightweight and is suitable for use on all devices from low power single board computers to full servers.
- - mosquitto is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to RabbitMQ.
- - mosquitto is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to RabbitMQ.
Apache Pulsar is a distributed, open source pub-sub messaging and streaming platform for real-time workloads, managing hundreds of billions of events per day.
- - Apache Pulsar is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to RabbitMQ.
ØMQ is a high-performance asynchronous messaging library aimed at use in scalable distributed or concurrent applications. It provides a message queue, but unlike message-oriented middleware, a ØMQ system can run without a dedicated message broker.
Zenaton is a developer tool and hosted workflow engine for writing, running and monitoring all of your background processes whether it is a single task or a long running workflow. It allows developers to easily integrate third party services and APIs iby triggering tasks and...
- - Zenaton is the most popular SaaS alternative to RabbitMQ.
nanomsg is a socket library that provides several common communication patterns. It aims to make the networking layer fast, scalable, and easy to use. Implemented in C, it works on a wide range of operating systems with no further dependencies.
OpenSource multiplayer and network messaging.
- Connections are routed through socket server with minimum latency, ideal for action games.
- Simple interface.
- Server written on blazing fast nodejs.
- Works great through any NAT (local area network), messages delivery is reliab.
- - NoobHub is the most popular Web-based alternative to RabbitMQ.
Celery is an asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing. It is focused on real-time operation, but supports scheduling as well.
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fast, reliable, scalable & affordable message queuing service. Use SQS to transmit data without losing messages.
Amazon Simple Queue Service Features
Pub/Sub works as a messaging middleware for traditional service integration or a simple communication medium for modern microservices.
Google Cloud Pub/Sub Features
Zeplo lets developers add retry, delay, queue and schedule to HTTP endpoints without setting up Redis, RabbitMQ or SQS. Just prefix any HTTP endpoint with zeplo.to/ and the request is queued.
- - Zeplo is the most popular commercial alternative to RabbitMQ.