The most popular alternative is mosquitto, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to RabbitMQ so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting RabbitMQ alternatives are ActiveMQ (Free, Open Source), ØMQ (Free, Open Source), Zenaton (Freemium) and nanomsg (Free, Open Source).
- Eclipse Mosquitto is an open source (EPL/EDL licensed) message broker that implements the MQTT protocol versions 5.0, 3.1.1 and 3.1.
- Apache ActiveMQ is the most popular and powerful open source messaging and Integration Patterns provider.
- ØMQ is a high-performance asynchronous messaging library aimed at use in scalable distributed or concurrent applications.
- A Workflow Builder for Developers. Build event-driven processes in days instead of months .
- nanomsg is a socket library that provides several common communication patterns. It aims to make the networking layer fast, scalable, and easy to use. Implemented in C, it works on a wide range of operating systems with no further dependencies.
- NSQ is a realtime distributed messaging platform designed to operate at scale, handling billions of messages per day.
- Queue as service - to run delayed, cron and background jobs - no setup as it works over HTTPS!.
- Celery is an asynchronous task queue/job queue based on distributed message passing. It is focused on real-time operation, but supports scheduling as well.
- OpenSource multiplayer and network messaging.* Connections are routed through socket server with minimum latency, ideal for action games.* Simple interface.
- Dedicated platform to send and receive messages within your applications. It has simple REST API and clean web UI. It allows to control access to your queues with managed access tokens.