RabbitMQ is a complete and highly reliable enterprise messaging system based on the emerging AMQP standard
- - RabbitMQ is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to ActiveMQ.
- - RabbitMQ is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to ActiveMQ.
Apache Pulsar is a distributed, open source pub-sub messaging and streaming platform for real-time workloads, managing hundreds of billions of events per day.
- - Apache Pulsar is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to ActiveMQ.
ØMQ is a high-performance asynchronous messaging library aimed at use in scalable distributed or concurrent applications. It provides a message queue, but unlike message-oriented middleware, a ØMQ system can run without a dedicated message broker.
nanomsg is a socket library that provides several common communication patterns. It aims to make the networking layer fast, scalable, and easy to use. Implemented in C, it works on a wide range of operating systems with no further dependencies.
Dedicated platform to send and receive messages within your applications. It has simple REST API and clean web UI. It allows to control access to your queues with managed access tokens.
- - Qutrunk is the most popular Web-based alternative to ActiveMQ.
OpenSource multiplayer and network messaging.
- Connections are routed through socket server with minimum latency, ideal for action games.
- Simple interface.
- Server written on blazing fast nodejs.
- Works great through any NAT (local area network), messages delivery is reliab.
Pub/Sub works as a messaging middleware for traditional service integration or a simple communication medium for modern microservices.
Google Cloud Pub/Sub Features
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fast, reliable, scalable & affordable message queuing service. Use SQS to transmit data without losing messages.
- - Amazon Simple Queue Service is the most popular SaaS alternative to ActiveMQ.
Amazon Simple Queue Service Features
Zeplo lets developers add retry, delay, queue and schedule to HTTP endpoints without setting up Redis, RabbitMQ or SQS. Just prefix any HTTP endpoint with zeplo.to/ and the request is queued.
- - Zeplo is the most popular commercial alternative to ActiveMQ.