QuickManager OutputViewer Alternatives
The most popular alternative is LogExpert, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to QuickManager OutputViewer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting QuickManager OutputViewer alternatives are BareTail (Freemium), SnakeTail (Free, Open Source), Tail for Win32 (Free, Open Source) and LogViewPlus (Paid).
- LogExpert is a Windows tail program (a GUI replacement for the Unix tail command). LogExpert is free for non-commercial or commercial use.Summary of features:
- BareTail is a real-time log file monitoring tool. Features Real-time file viewing* Optimised real-time viewing engine* View files of any size (> 2GB)
- SnakeTail is a Windows tail application for monitoring text log files. You can also monitor Windows event logs. Multiple window modes are supported (MDI, Tabbed, Floating).
- Tail for Win32 is used to monitor changes to files; displaying the changed lines in realtime. This makes Tail ideal for watching log files.
- LogViewPlus is a professional log viewer that can parse, read and analyse log files in a variety of different formats.
- Hoo WinTail is a real-time log monitor and log viewer for Windows like the UNIX tail -f utility. It monitors your log and captures output in real-time.
- TailExpert is a useful application that helps you analyze log files, android logcat logs, eventlogs or system logs. The software is able to open multiple files and allows you to compare them side by side, find character strings, or highlight lines.
- WinTail allows you to view the last 64K of a growing text file in real time under Win32 operating systems. It's a bit like using the "tail -f" command under UNIX.
- GamutLogViewer can be used for viewing and filtering log files of all types including Log4J, Log4Net, NLog, CSV files, files delimited with other separators, or plain unformatted...
- Another free real-time log file monitoring tool. Made in Java.