- Bat To Exe Converter can convert BAT (.bat) script files to the EXE (.exe) format.
- Free • Proprietary
Site is dead.
Bat to Exe Converter vs Quick Batch File Compiler opinions64bit with icon & embedded features
- Advanced BAT to EXE Converter quickly converts your batch scripts to .EXE files. Even the most complex batch files can be converted to executables with Intelli-Parse technology which reduces development time.
- Freemium • Proprietary
- BAT to EXE, VBS to EXE Converter, Batch to EXE Make your BAT, VBS, JScript, WSF, WSH, and HTA scripts easy to run and secure to distribute by converting them into stand-alone Windows executables!.
- Paid • Proprietary
- Batch Compiler is a complete Integrated Development Environment for batch scripts. Now you can convert your batch files into pure stand-alone windows executables including your Company name, Copyright info, Version info and embedded resources!.
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Package a batch file plus any data into a .EXE. BatExe is an open source program that enables you to convert an arbitrary set of data files and a batch script into a single Microsoft Windows executable.
- Free • Open Source