Batch Compiler Alternatives
Bat To Exe Converter can convert BAT (.bat) script files to the EXE (.exe) format.
- - Bat to Exe Converter is the most popular Windows alternative to Batch Compiler.
- - Bat to Exe Converter is the most popular free alternative to Batch Compiler.
Site is dead.
A command line utility for compiling a shell script into a binary executable.
- - binbash is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Batch Compiler.
- - binbash is the most popular Open Source alternative to Batch Compiler.
BAT to EXE, VBS to EXE Converter, Batch to EXE
Make your BAT, VBS, JScript, WSF, WSH, and HTA scripts easy to run and secure to distribute by converting them into stand-alone Windows executables!.
- - ExeScript is the most popular commercial alternative to Batch Compiler.
Official site is dead
Quick Batch File Compiler convert your batch files into actual program (.EXE format) in one click. This program may be run on Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Seven without any limitations. An .EXE file is much harder to casually reverse-engineer, so this could be a way to conceal a...
Package a batch file plus any data into a .EXE.
BatExe is an open source program that enables you to convert an arbitrary set of data files and a batch script into a single Microsoft Windows executable.
Last updated is 2015-09-15