QDA Miner Lite is a free and easy-to-use version of our popular computer assisted qualitative analysis software. It can be used for the analysis of textual data such as interview and news transcripts, open-ended responses, etc. as well as for the analysis of still images. It offer basic CAQDAS features such as:
- Importation of documents from plain text, RTF, HTML, PDF as well as data stored in Excel, MS Access, CSV, tab delimited text files, More Info »
- Importation from other qualitative coding software such as Altas.ti, HyperResearch, Etnograph, from transcription tools like Transana and Transcriber as well as from Reference Information System (.RIS) files.
- Intuitive coding using codes organized in a tree structure.
Ability to add comments (or memos) to coded segments, cases or the whole project.
- Fast Boolean text search tool for retrieving and coding text segments.
- Code frequency analysis with bar chart, pie chart and tag clouds.
- Coding retrieval with Boolean (and, or , not) and proximity operators (includes, enclosed, near, before, after).
- Export tables to XLS, Tab Delimited, CSV formats, and Word format
- Export graphs to BMP, PNG, JPEG, WMF formats.
- Single-file (*.qdp) project format.
- Interface and help file in English, French and Spanish.