Paessler PRTG Network Monitor Alternatives for Linux
Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Zabbix is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to Paessler PRTG Network Monitor.
- - Zabbix is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Paessler PRTG Network Monitor.
Comments about Zabbix as a Alternative to Paessler PRTG Network MonitorMost users think Zabbix is a great Paessler PRTG Network Monitor alternative.
Both offer network monitoring and alerting6Guest
this does not integrate well with switches and routers, it is more for windows networks-7
Netdata collects metrics per second and presents them in beautiful low-latency dashboards. It is designed to run on all of your physical and virtual servers, cloud deployments, Kubernetes clusters, and edge/IoT devices, to monitor your systems, containers, and applications.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Netdata is the most popular Web-based & Mac alternative to Paessler PRTG Network Monitor.
- Website MonitoringNetdata can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- No Coding RequiredNetdata can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Netdata simultaneously.
- LightweightNetdata consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Netdata without registration.
- Dark ModeNetdata supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineNetdata can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No TrackingNetdata will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedNetdata is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Nagios is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.Suggest and vote on features
Opinions about Nagios as a Alternative to Paessler PRTG Network MonitorMost users think Nagios is a great Paessler PRTG Network Monitor alternative.
Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev & Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into a unified view of IT infrastructure. 120+ Integrations!.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Datadog is the most popular commercial alternative to Paessler PRTG Network Monitor.
LibreNMS is an autodiscovering PHP/MySQL based network monitoring system forked from Observium. LibreNMS aims to be easy to use, painless to deploy, and support monitoring of a wide range of devices. Observium's license changed to a modified QPL license in May 2012, and...Suggest and vote on features
Comments about LibreNMS as a Alternative to Paessler PRTG Network MonitorAlmost everyone thinks LibreNMS is a great Paessler PRTG Network Monitor alternative.Guest
Clean interface that's easy to navigate and provides just about everythng0
BitMeter OS keeps track of how much you use your internet/network connection, and allows you to view this information in a variety of ways.Suggest and vote on features
BitMeter OS FeaturesDiscontinued
Cannot install version 0.8.0 experimental or 0.7.6 stable on Monterey: "The package is incompatible with this version of macOS. The package is trying to install content to the system volume"
Sniffnet is a simple yet insightful application to let you have a glance into your network traffic in a straightforward and appealing way.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeSniffnet doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeSniffnet supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Website MonitoringSniffnet can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- No TrackingSniffnet will not track you or use your personal data.
- Command line interfaceSniffnet either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- LightweightSniffnet consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
Munin is a networked resource monitoring tool that can help analyze resource trends and "what just happened to kill our performance?" problems. It is designed to be very plug and play. A default installation provides a lot of graphs with almost no work.Suggest and vote on features
Cacti is a complete frontend to RRDTool, it stores all of the necessary information to create graphs and populate them with data in a MySQL database. The frontend is completely PHP driven. Along with being able to maintain graphs, data sources, and Round Robin archives in a...Suggest and vote on features
Try network performance monitoring and data center infrastructure management software from ManageEngine OpManager. Download a 30-day free trial now!Suggest and vote on features
ManageEngine OpManager Features
Observium is an autodiscovering PHP/MySQL/SNMP based network monitoring which includes support for a wide range of network hardware and operating systems including Cisco, Linux, FreeBSD, Juniper, Brocade, Foundry, HP and many more.Suggest and vote on features
- Dark ModeObservium supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Website MonitoringObservium can detect and resolve website performance issues proactively.
- LightweightObservium consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeObservium doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Comments about Observium as a Alternative to Paessler PRTG Network Monitorpros, cons and recent comments
Very similar to PRTG (SNMP monitor) but run on *nix0
Enterprise-ready monitoring solution that provides unparalleled flexibility for IT to address both immediate and unforeseen operational issues, including infrastructure and IT processes.Suggest and vote on features
Pandora FMS Features
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Pandora FMS simultaneously.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsPandora FMS can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Command line interfacePandora FMS either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Auto ResponderPandora FMS allows you to set automatic responses to messages or emails based on user actions or pre-established rules.
- Desktop SharingPandora FMS enables you to share your screen with other people in the same office or working remotely.
- Ad-freePandora FMS doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedPandora FMS is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- LightweightPandora FMS consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Dark ModePandora FMS supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.