Protecode Compact Alternatives
WhiteSource Bolt is a FREE tool that scans all of your projects to detect vulnerable open source components. It provides actionable remediation paths to enable a quick fix. Available on Github & Azure DevOps Marketplaces: bolt.whitesourcesoftware.com
- - WhiteSource Bolt is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to Protecode Compact.
- - WhiteSource Bolt is the most popular free alternative to Protecode Compact.
WhiteSource Bolt Features
FOSSA offers automated license scanning, dependency analysis and reports at each commit. Get a process up an running in 60 seconds, without slowing down development.
ScanCode is a tool to scan code and detect licenses, copyrights and more. This open source code scanning tool helps you find and discover open source and third-party components in your code.
- - ScanCode is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Protecode Compact.
- - ScanCode is the most popular Open Source alternative to Protecode Compact.
FOSSology is an open source license compliance software system and toolkit. As a toolkit you can run license, copyright and export control scans from the command line. As a system, a database and web ui are provided to give you a compliance workflow.
Ninka is a lightweight license identification tool for source code. It is sentence-based, and provides a simple way to identify open source licenses in a source code file. It is capable of identifying several dozen different licenses (and their variations).
OSS Deep Discovery scans source code as well as binaries to identify open source software and licenses, even when the open source code has been copied or modified.
- - OSS Deep Discovery is the most popular commercial alternative to Protecode Compact.
Palamida Standard Edition contains the scanning and analysis features, without the request and authorization workflow. It is designed for organizations who need to focus first on analysis of code content, perhaps as a result of an immediate requirement for disclosures (Third...