Promega Colony Counter Alternatives
OpenCFU is a completely open source lightweight application designed to enumerate clustered circular objects such as bacterial colonies. It can handle digital pictures as well as live stream from a video device/webcam.
- - OpenCFU is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Promega Colony Counter.
- - OpenCFU is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Promega Colony Counter.
CURRENTLY IN EARLY BETA SO EXPECT ISSUES The purpose of ColonyCount is to assists when counting bacterial colonies or performing measurements of bacterial growth on agar plates. This is done by overlaying a picture of a plate with a number of layers containing tag and measurement.
- - ColonyCount is the most popular Android alternative to Promega Colony Counter.
The colony counter for bacterial colony counting. You can use this app on smartphones and tablets. How to use
- Touch camera icon to shoot a colony image ( petri dish etc.. )
- Select count marker ( from 5 color marker )
- Touch colonies on the image. You can erase(scratch) ma.
- - Colony Counter (manual count) is the most popular commercial alternative to Promega Colony Counter.
Automated Colony Counter for bacterial colony counting. How to use?
- push camera button to shoot a colony image ( plate, petri dish etc.. )
- change camera resolution to low resolution ( e.g 640x480 )
- shoot a colony image
- adjust sensitivity with slider bar ( colonies in.