Marq, formerly Lucidpress, is a brand-templating platform that empowers everyone to build on-brand.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Marq is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to PosterGenius.
- - Marq is the most popular free alternative to PosterGenius.
This requires the installation of Python and pyPDF. Out of the gate, the script does not provide for image overlap, however there is a patch that does fix this. The patch requires replacing 5-6 lines in 3 files and adding 2-3 new ones, its very easy.
pdfposter has no features, suggest some!
- - pdfposter is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to PosterGenius.
- - pdfposter is the most popular Open Source alternative to PosterGenius.
RonyaSoft Poster Printer is software for big banner printing, sign printing, poster printing, mural printing, wall photo printing. RonyaSoft Poster Printer does not require special plotters, it simply prints on standard printers.
RonyaSoft Poster Printer has no features, suggest some!
- - RonyaSoft Poster Printer is the most popular commercial alternative to PosterGenius.
Print a PDF Page on Multiple Sheets of Paper.
Print a single PDF page using multiple sheets of paper to create large banners and posters. Independently scale and center each page in a PDF document as you add or remove rows and columns. Visually preview results in the workspace.Mindcad Tiler has no features, suggest some!
Use the Poster program to create a Poster from an EPS or PostScript file. This is the grand-daddy of all poster programs and still exists as a Linux package. It was written in by Jos van Eijndhoven in 1995. Pdfposter depends on it. it only works with ps and eps files.poster has no features, suggest some!
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo10 A Tiling Script With Python Imaging alternatives
- Free • Open Source
This very simple script requires the installation of Python, Python imaging and ImageMagick. Its crying out for a web front end and maybe generalization Perl and PHP versions as well as a front end.Suggest and vote on features
A Tiling Script With Python Imaging Features