Minimum bare bones portable python distribution with PyScripter as development environment. Contains no additional packages other than those provided with the official p...
- Free • Open Source
What is Portable Python?
- Its Portable. No installation required.
- Small footprint compared to other portable distributions
- Contains fully functional IDE PyScripter
- Separate packages for 32 bit and 64 bit Windows
Portable Python Screenshots
Portable Python Features
Portable Python information
Comments and Reviews
- Software developer
Recent user activities on Portable Python
- Maoholguin added Portable Python as alternative(s) to PyPI
- POX added Portable Python as alternative(s) to pandas
- pythonDave thinks Anaconda is an alternative to Portable Python
nice small python distribution for applications that don't require mammoth packages