PlotDigitizer is data extraction software. It allows users to extract data points from graphs, plots, charts, and scanned documents.
- Freemium • Proprietary
What is PlotDigitizer?
Online PlotDigitizer to read graph/plot/images and extract data points.
PlotDigitizer reverse-engineers your graphs. Many a time, we want to extract data points from published graphs from scientific journals, and the data used to plot these graphs is not available. With PlotDigitizer, you can extract numerical data from graphs. You only have to convert the graphs in an image format and upload them into the software.
PlotDigitizer has several useful features, and they are listed below:
- It supports various types of graphs, e.g., XY, ternary, pie/doughnut, bar, column, polar
- The zoom panel or magnifier helps to improve the accuracy of data points
- Users can upload image in several formats, like JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- You can export the extracted data to other file formats, for example, CSV, MS Excel, JSON
- You can use the auto-tracing feature to automatically extract the data points from graphs.
- You store, retrieve, sort, and modify the extracted data
- It has modern and polish GUI
Comments and Reviews
Said about PlotDigitizer as an alternative
I like PlotDigitizer as an alternative to WebPlotDigitizer because it is easy to use, more user-friendly, more stable, and has more features.
- Reverse engineering
CategoriesEducation & Reference • Development
Recent user activities on PlotDigitizer
- uqlmbqy147 liked PlotDigitizeruq
- wokij71973 liked PlotDigitizerwo
- added grid-line removal as a feature to PlotDigitizerGu
Auto-extraction is the best