What is Playlisty?
Playlisty is a powerful tool to help you get the most from Apple Music. It enables you to grab playlists and setlists on the fly from many different web-pages & apps, then it helps you re-create them in your music library.
• Spotify: a couple of taps is all it takes to import a playlist, your “liked” tracks or your library albums into Apple Music. The fully interactive process ensures there are no mistakes and the whole process is usually over in a minute or two. Even with the longest lists, there’s no hanging around. Don’t have a Spotify account? You’ll still get access to Spotify’s excellent Editor’s picks playlists for your region.
• YouTube: tell Playlisty which YouTube channels you want to follow and a stream of all of the playlists on those channels will appear in your Playlisty browser. Include your own channel here to see your own playlists too. As always, a couple of taps is all it takes to save one to your library.
• Setlist.fm: Browse and import sets by bands playing in your region. Missed a performance of a band you like? In a few seconds you can be listening to what they played.
• BBC Sounds: just pick your favourite music genre to get access to a stream of dozens of carefully curated playlists from world-renowned DJs, refreshed daily.
• Siri Shortcuts: Sync favourite playlists in the background, with a single tap. Create & schedule automations to grab the latest versions of regularly updated playlists.
• Also supports links (just paste them into the scratchpad), web pages (multiple formats supported), files (csv, iTunes Xml, m3u and many others supported on DropBox, iCloud or Google Drive), SoundCloud (experimental!) and dozens of other apps (via the Playlisty Share Extension).
- 4.71 avg rating