What is Soundiiz?
Soundiiz move all your music collection from one music provider to another in few minutes. Transfer your playlists, favorites songs, albums and artists in few steps.
Dissatisfied with your music streaming service or want to try something new ? Stop wasting your time creating again your music collection on another provider. Let Soundiiz do the job for you right now !
Soundiiz is the most complete playlist converter in the market. Offering an advanced interface to manage all your music collection in one place.
How it Works ?
Select playlists or elements you would like to transfer and choose a destination. And that's all.
Take a coffee while Soundiiz is matching your music with the destination catalog.
Some popular supported Music services:
- Google Play Music
- YouTube / YouTube Music
- Apple Music
- Yandex Music
- And many more: over than 40 music platforms are on Soundiiz !
- Convert your favorite music from one music provider to another.
- Playlists, Favorites Songs, Albums and followed Artists supported.
- Create a batch to import all your music datas in one time.
- Create Playlist Syncs to keep your playlists up to date between music platforms.
- Import playlist using using a web link copied to the clipboard.
- Clean and complete interface to manage all your music accounts in one place.
- All is running in background on our servers, no need to keep the app open !
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Soundiiz
- liked Soundiiz
- thinks Tune My Music is an alternative to Soundiiz
- Upvoted a comment on SoundiizAbsolutely amazing. This service supports so many different streaming platforms. I can't think of any better sync tool to use. I'm just said I spent money on two other ones first before finding Soundiiz. The developer, Thomas, is awesome. If you have a new service he doesn't yet support, you can email him and request it. I asked for Plex support on December 5th, 2018, and he emailed me back telling me it was completed on January 20th, 2019. That's impressive, really. Developing new code for production may not take much time, but seeing someone actually turn it around from request/suggestion to implemented official support that fast, is really amazing. Good job, Thomas & Soundiiz team!