What is Pillow?
Pillow is an advanced sleep tracking alarm clock that can effortlessly measure and track your sleep quality, improve the way you wake up and help you learn more about sleep and new ways to improve it. Just place your device next to you on the bed while you sleep or use your Apple Watch.
Pillow has been featured Best New Health & Fitness apps on the App Store and featured in The Washington Post, CTV Canada AM, The Guardian and has been used by more than 1 million users worldwide.
- Visualise inside the app how your sleep quality is affected by a variety of health and fitness metrics.
- Advanced sleep analysis algorithm, based on the latest scientific findings in sleep research.
- Accurate sleep tracking algorithm that detects both motion and sound patterns.
- Detailed sleep stage diagram (Awake, REM, Light Sleep, Deep Sleep) and sleep session statistics.
- Detects and analyses naps and short sleeping sessions.
- No calibration required.
- Records sounds during your sleep.
- Play, export or delete any audio recording.
- Smart audio recording algorithm, discards noise.
- Pillow monitors your sleep cycles and selects the best possible time to wake you up, just a few minutes before the alarm you have setup.
- Personalized experiments & recommendations.
- Achievements to keep you motivated.
- Explore your sleep history with Week,Month,Year and All Time overviews.
- Data integration with Apple's Health
- M7 & Runkeeper activity data integration: View your physical activity in comparison to your sleep quality.
- Discover your sleep profile.
- iCloud support: Pillow uses iCloud to safely backup your sleep data and audio recordings.
- Sync your sleep data and audio recordings between your devices.
- Connect to your Runkeeper account to automatically update your sleep data and share it with other apps.
- Export your database to .csv format.
- 5 sleep tracking modes
- 3 Powernap modes
- Mood reporting
- Sleep notes
- Sleep aid melodies and wake up sounds
- 4.37 avg rating