The most popular alternative is phpMyAdmin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 25 alternatives to PHPLiteAdmin so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PHPLiteAdmin alternatives are Adminer (Free, Open Source), pgweb (Free, Open Source), Toad Edge (Paid) and DataRow (Paid).
- phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web.
- Adminer (formerly phpMinAdmin) is a full-featured database management tool written in PHP.
- Web-based cross-platform client for PostgreSQL databases.
- Toad for MySQL is a freeware development tool that enables you to quickly and efficiently create and execute queries, automate database object management, and develop SQL code.
- DataRow is the new way of Redshift data management and development with a convenient and intuitive interface.
- DbNinja is a powerful web-based solution for secure and efficient management of remote MySQL database servers.
- MySQLDumper is a PHP and Perl based tool for backing up MySQL databases. You can easily dump your data into a backup file and - if needed - restore it.
- An extremely lightweight alternative to phpMyAdmin, standalone PHP script for quick and easy access MySQL databases via web interface.
- Chive is a free, open source, web-based database management tool, designed to bring joy to web developers - with easy administration, super fast UI and state of the art web...
- Sypex Dumper [saipeks d?