What is ElectroCRUD?
CRUD? Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) are the four basic functions of persistent storage (Database).
Why? After a failed search for a basic admin panel that not involves writing code or installs web-based solutions, I come with ElectroCRUD idea.
ElectroCRUD v1 The ElectroCRUD v1 was born in 2016, An Electron application that made it possible to create a friendly dashboard with data tables, search, widgets, filter & relations with few clicks without any experience in programming.
ElectroCRUD v2 After a few years that the project was inactive, I decided to bring it an alive again. The codebase was build from scratch using Electron+Angular8. The new version contains most of the features of the first version, and new features added on a weekly basis.
Functionality SSH Tunnels (Keys & Password) Accounts (represent a database)
- Add / Edit
- Test connection (ssh, db) Export / Import - soon Views (represent a table)
- Add new view & Edit view configurations
- Data table with pagination
- Permissions (C,R,U,D)
- Selection of columns to display or search by
- Add new record / Edit record
- Edit record
- Connect existing view as sub views
- Export data in various formats like: csv, dump - soon Subviews (represent a sub table) Views relations
- Drill from view to view (subview)
- Column based tables relation (left join) View widgets (display aggragated data in the view)
- Add / Edit / Remove widgets
- Aggregation functions (AVG, SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT)
- Apply filters on widget data - soon View filters (build where clauses to filter the data)
- Add / Edit / Remove filter in each view
- One click apply / unapply on view data
- Simple & friendly interface to build where clauses Process manager (view running queries) - soon Export / Import of all user accounts. - soon
Databases MySQL/MariaDB PostgreSQL MSSQL - soon Oracle - soon
- 1,442 Stars
- 300 Forks
- 5 Open Issues