What is Photon App Lock?
Photon AppLock locks your apps securely with a regular password PIN or pattern password. Photon App Lock lock your text messages, photo gallery, pictures, pics and videos, contacts, camera, games, images, incoming calls and even your home screen. You can select to lock individual apps or simply lock everything on your phone. If you lock every app on phone, our technology allows you to access the app securely and conveniently without have to unlock with a passcode each time.
With Photon App Lock, you can protect my phone from spying and hackers. In addition, you can create multiple keys with different password so you can share your phone with friends and family. You can choose what app they can access by giving them different keys to unlock the apps you will give access to. This app locker with password supports multiple keys and different passwords.
With kids, you can exercise parental controls by locking your apps and only give them access to apps they can unlock. With friends, you can just lend them your phone allowing them to access only whitelisted apps.
- Support additional password for lock screen with a passcode lock screen
- Support many lock screen themes for Android
- Support popular apps including WhatsApp, Facebook, Kik, Viber, Messenger, SnapChat, Instagram and YouTube
- Lots of beautiful themes and pics to choose from for your lock screen
- Hide my apps behind a lock screen and make my apps invisible and disguised behind the lock screen
- App Lock with different passwords
- Kids safe mode and parental control
From the creators of Photon Flash Browser & Player, Photon App Lock is the best app lock for your Android phone and tablets with many background themes to choose from.
Photon App Lock Screenshots
Photon App Lock Features
Photon App Lock information
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on Photon App Lock
- added AppLock Fingerprint Hide Photo as an alternative to Photon App Lock
- added Photon App Lock as alternative(s) to BGNmobi AppLocker
- added Photon App Lock as alternative(s) to AppLock (FOSS)