The most popular alternative is Meshroom, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to PhotoModeler so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting PhotoModeler alternatives are Regard3D (Free, Open Source), Agisoft Metashape (Paid), RealityCapture (Paid) and openMVG (Free, Open Source).
- Meshroom is a free, open-source 3D Reconstruction Software based on the AliceVision framework.
- Regard3D is a free, multiplatform, open-source structure-from-motion application. It creates 3D models of objects, based on photographs from different angles.
- Agisoft Metashape is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications...
- RealityCapture is a state-of-the-art all-in-one photogrammetry software solution which automatically extracts beautiful and accurate 3D models from a set of ordinary images and / or laser scans.
- openMVG: "open Multiple View Geometry" is a c++ library for computer-vision scientists and especially targeted to the Multiple View Geometry community.
- Photogrammetry software for professional drone-based mapping, purely from images.
- insight3dng is an fork of insight3d.
It lets you create 3D models from photos. From a series of photos, it automatically matches them and then calculates positions in space from which each photo has been taken along with a 3D pointcloud of the scene.
- Neitra 3D Pro is a 3D model reconstruction software which can convert photographs into high detailed 3D models.
- Autodesk® ImageModeler™ image-based modeling and photogrammetry software enables architects, designers, and entertainment content creators to generate 3D models from 2D...
- Building a 3D model has never been this easy. Take pictures at random locations around an object of interest using your digital camera, camcorder, or phone.