Pharaoh and Cleopatra Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Banished. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Micropolis or Tentlan. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Pharaoh and Cleopatra so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Pharaoh and Cleopatra alternatives are Caesar (Paid), The Patrician (Paid), Zeus: Master of Olympus (Paid) and Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile (Paid).
- In this city-building strategy game, you control a group of exiled travelers who decide to restart their lives in a new land.
- As a provincial governor charged with spreading the glory of Rome your mission is clear – build cities, foster trade and industry, make money. How you accomplish this is up to you.
- The Patrician is the title of a series of historical trading simulation computer games for the PC, Amiga and Atari ST published by Ascaron Entertainment.
- Zeus focuses on the building and development of a city in ancient times, this time in Ancient Greece.
- Micropolis is a open city-building simulator game and is based on the original source code of...
- From hunter-gatherers to immortal civilization. Watch your people go about their daily lives; make the right decisions and help them, and society, move forward.
- Tentlan is a free strategy real-time online game played in the times of the pre-Columbian Americas. Starting off with a small settlement in the rainforest, you will gather power and influence till you end up developing a great maya empire.
- Master the art of ancient tactics as Roman, Gaul or Teuton!