Personal Goals Manager Alternatives
Lifetick is an online Goal Setting application with a stylish, easy to use interface.
- - Lifetick is the most popular Web-based alternative to Personal Goals Manager.
- - Lifetick is the most popular free alternative to Personal Goals Manager.
Beeminder is goal-tracking with teeth. We plot your progress on a yellow brick road to your goal and if you go off track we take your money!
- - Beeminder is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Personal Goals Manager.
The HabitHub is a powerful app that can be used to track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
Joe's Goals is an online goal-tracking website.
100% Free (Subscription required for more than 6 goals or logbooks).
No Download Required.
Easily shared with friends.
Achieve your goals.
- Get control of your life.
- Have as many goals as you want.
Joe's Goals Features
Goalscape goal setting software is the best way to define, work on and reach your highest goals. Its unique visual display helps you to identify, develop and communicate the key elements of any complex project.
- - Goalscape is the most popular commercial alternative to Personal Goals Manager.
stickK enables users to form commitment contracts to help them achieve their personal goals. These goals may be to lose weight, run a marathon, exercise regularly or quit smoking.
GoalsWon is an accountability service with an expert human coach giving you personal 1-on-1 accountability via a dedicated app. Your assigned coach will be there to review your progress each day, and give you tailored tactics, support and focus on your journey to achieve all...
- - GoalsWon is the most popular SaaS alternative to Personal Goals Manager.
Task management, project management, to-do list, GTD, goal management, mind map, outliner, workflow, Gantt chart, projects, lists, brainstorming, meetings, school notes.
- - Goalton.com is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Personal Goals Manager.
Description Need someone to reminder your to keep good habits? Someone? No, this small app is enough. It can track your activities with Habit tracker. It reminds your to log your habit activities everyday at specified time, so you can review your activities. Good habits lead to s.
Habits is an Android app that I wrote to help me work towards my goals by turning them in to habits. The only way to get better something is to work at it, and I’d often find weeks go by without working on the things I wanted to get better at.Discontinued
The website is no longer available, but the app is still downloadable from Google Play