Sage 50 Alternatives for Linux
GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
Suggest and vote on features
- - GnuCash is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Sage 50.
- - GnuCash is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Sage 50.
Opinions about GnuCash as a Alternative to Sage 50Almost everyone thinks GnuCash is a great Sage 50 alternative.
Odoo (formerly OpenERP) is a suite of open-source business apps written in Python and distributed under the AGPL license, under the Open Core software business model. It is used by 2 million users worldwide to manage companies of all size.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Odoo is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to Sage 50.
ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.Suggest and vote on features
- Sync with Google CalendarERPNext can be synchronized with Google Calendar
- Dark ModeERPNext supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- GamificationERPNext makes use of game-design elements such as point scoring, competition, achievements, etc.
- Git SupportERPNext supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Marketing AutomationERPNext can automate marketing campaigns and activities throughout the customer journey by automatic workflows.
- Recurring TasksERPNext supports scheduling a task to recur at any frequency, such as daily or weekly.
- SubtasksERPNext allows you to create and manage tasks inside of a parent-main task.
- Ad-freeERPNext doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern and easy to use open-source web software package to manage your business (customers, invoices, orders, products, stocks, agenda, e-mailings, shipments...).Suggest and vote on features
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Dolibarr.
- Dark ModeDolibarr supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Shared FoldersDolibarr supports shared folders that can be used to store, search, and access files with multiple people.
- No Coding RequiredDolibarr can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- File TaggingDolibarr can organize and highlight your files with tags and labels.
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Dolibarr.
- DecentralizedDolibarr is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Ad-freeDolibarr doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Two-factor AuthenticationDolibarr supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
Paisa is a Personal finance manager. It builds on top of the Ledger double entry accounting tool.Suggest and vote on features
Paisa - Personal Finance Manager Features
- Ad-freePaisa - Personal Finance Manager doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Support for multiple currenciesPaisa - Personal Finance Manager allows you to use more than one currency.
- Goal TrackingPaisa - Personal Finance Manager can be used for tracking progress toward personal or business goals.
- Privacy focusedPaisa - Personal Finance Manager is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Dark ModePaisa - Personal Finance Manager supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Cash Flow AnalysisPaisa - Personal Finance Manager offers an overview of your expected cash balances based on your transactions.
- Works OfflinePaisa - Personal Finance Manager can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Skrooge allows you to manage your personal finances, powered by KDE 4.x. Thanks to its many features, it is one of the most powerful way to enter, follow, and analyze your expenses.Suggest and vote on features
Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line. This may put off some users, since there is no flashy UI, but for those who want unparalleled reporting access to their data there are few alternatives.Suggest and vote on features
Tryton is a three-tiers high-level general purpose application platform under the license GPL-3 written in Python and uses PostgreSQL as database engine. It's the core base of a business solution providing modularity, scalability and security.Suggest and vote on features
Manager is free accounting software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with modules such as cashbook, invoicing, receivables, payables, taxes and comprehensive financial reports.
The desktop edition is free while the cloud edition.
Xero is beautifully designed accounting software that lets you manage your small business finances anywhere, anytime.Xero has no features, suggest some!
From invoicing to expense tracking to accounting, Akaunting has all the tools you need to manage your money online, for free.
inoERP is an open source php based enterprise management system. The ERP systems contain all the required modules for running any small to mid-size businesses. The features are very similar to Oracle R12/ Fusion Application and SAP. It also contains a light weight CMS which sea.Suggest and vote on features