Convert any HTML documents to PDF with a single POST request.
- - PDFShift is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to PDFSwitch.
- - PDFShift is the most popular free alternative to PDFSwitch.
Easily save a web page as a document (PDF, WORD, EPUB, ODT, RTF or Text).
- - Document Cyborg is the most popular commercial alternative to PDFSwitch.
PDFium is Google's PDF generation and rendering library. It's used in Chrome for displaying PDFs and print preview and on Android for PDF rendering.
- - PDFium is the most popular Open Source alternative to PDFSwitch.
Easily generate high quality PDF documents (and images) from HTML or templates. Fast, scalable and privacy focused PDF generation API. Save directly to your own S3 bucket if desired. Send documents via email at the time of creation.
- - Docamatic is the most popular SaaS alternative to PDFSwitch.
DocRaptor is a high-quality HTML to PDF API, powered by the Prince PDF library. Prince + DocRaptor makes it easy to create really complex and accessible PDFs with forms, headers/footers, varying layouts, page floats, and more.
HTML2PDF is a HTML to PDF converter that allows the conversion of valid HTML 4.01 in PDF format, and is distributed under LGPL.
- - HTML2PDF is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to PDFSwitch.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo17 HTML to PDF Converter Library for .NET alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
HTML to PDF Converter Library for .NET Features
Pdfcrowd lets you convert HTML to PDF online. Create PDF from HTML or web pages directly in your browser or in your Python, Ruby, .NET, Java, and PHP apps via our API.
Aspose.Pdf is a Java PDF component to create PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat DC . It supports Floating box, PDF form field, PDF attachments, security, Foot note & end note, Multiple columns document, Table of Contents, List of...
API for developers that enables you to generate beautiful documents or screenshots and store them directly in your own S3 bucket without compromising privacy