The most popular alternative is Foxit Reader. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Evince or Xodo. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 29 alternatives to pdf-notes so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting pdf-notes alternatives are Adobe Acrobat DC (Paid), Notability (Paid), PDF Expert (Paid) and PDF Reader (Freemium).
- Atril is a simple multi-page document viewer. It can display and print PostScript (PS), Encapsulated PostScript (EPS), DJVU, DVI, XPS and Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- INKredible is an app with a single mission: to make your handwriting experience on tablets as good as, if not better, than pen on paper.SIMPLE
- LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
- Using map notes, you can spread your ideas anywhere on an infinitely spread canvas.
Ideal for creating rough mind maps, brainstorming and idea sketches.
- MakerX is sketchbook app for your iPhone or iPad with easy tools for organizing.
The app lets you make quick notes with sketch/photo-sketch and assign special markers for organizing.
- The Flipping PDF Reader allows to read PDF documents in user friendly interface with flipping book effect. Good looking and convenient alternative for Adobe PDF Reader.
- HandWrite Pro is a note-taking app for your finger or stylus, but it is also an advanced vector-based drawing app.
- ezPDF Reader is a PDF viewer with some powerful features such as TTS (Text-to-Speech), annotations and PDF forms. Customized Viewing
- PDF Professional is a feature-rich PDF solution for reading, annotating, form-filling, editing, signing, converting PDFs on your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- Haihaisoft Reader is a free PDF document Reader and Printer, extremely fast launch speed. It is also for reading PDF document protected by DRM-X platform.