PatrolServer is described as 'Check realtime and continuously for outdated web software on your server. Delivered by mail and an easy to use dashboard and get notified if PHP, Apache, cPanel, Wordpress, Drupal and many more become outdated' and is an app in the Security & Privacy category. There are more than 10 alternatives to PatrolServer for a variety of platforms, including the Web, Windows, Linux, Mac and SaaS. The best alternative is Nessus. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Burp Suite or Probely. Other great apps like PatrolServer are Acunetix (Paid), OpenSCAP (Free, Open Source), detectify (Paid) and Netsparker (Paid).
- 14 alternatives
- Intruder is a security monitoring platform for internet-facing systems.
Intruder provides an easy to use security solution which continually scans your digital assets, highlighting vulnerabilities and outlining remediation advice in simple terms.No screenshots yet
- The goal of cvechecker is to report about possible vulnerabilities on your system, by scanning the installed software and matching the results with the CVE database.No screenshots yet
- Tinfoil Security provides a simple website application security solution by routinely monitoring and checking for vulnerabilities using a constantly updated scanner.
- Abbey is the fastest website security scanner with 2547 automated tests designed to find security loopholes.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)