The most popular alternative is StoryChief.io, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 8 alternatives to Parse.ly so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Parse.ly alternatives are Blogely (Freemium), IO Technologies (Paid), Momentum.ai (Paid) and Elfsight (Freemium).
- StoryChief.io is an Editorial Software for B2B Content Marketing and Editorial teams who want to collaborate better on rich articles and want to seed multi-channel in seconds.
- Content marketing app that helps to create, organize, plan, optimize, distribute, promote, and sell your content or services.
ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION TO GROW FREELANCE BUSINESS. Helping you find work, retain clients, and create a steady revenue stream.
- Content analytics and editorial dashboards designed specifically for digital media.
Real-time and historical analytics empower newsroom staff to make smarter decisions. Measure the quality and performance of content by authors, sections, sources etc.
- A predictive engine that turns sponsored content into a social sharing frenzy.
- Elfsight widgets help 300,000+ website owners to increase sales, engage visitors, collect leads and more.
- Maya focuses on maximising virality of your content. Whenever a trend emerges, she lets you know and tells you what to do. Whenever you have a question about your content, she tells you the answer. That's it.
- SociableKIT is a website plugin that will help you display social media contents on your website. It allows you to customize the look & feel of your social media contents and display them on your website automatically.
- Editorial calendar / marketing calendar for small business. Plan content, events, blog posts, videos, email newsletters. Collaborate with your team and get on the same page. Track analytics automatically. Easy!.