Parse Server Alternatives
Firebase gives you the tools and infrastructure to build better apps and grow successful businesses.
- - Firebase is the most popular Web-based alternative to Parse Server.
- - Firebase is the most popular free alternative to Parse Server.
Strapi enables developers to build projects faster by providing a customizable API out of the box and giving them the freedom to use their favorite tools. Content teams use Strapi to autonomously manage all types of content and distribute it from one CMS to any channel be it...
- - Strapi is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Parse Server.
- - Strapi is the most popular Open Source alternative to Parse Server.
- - GUN is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone, Linux, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Parse Server.
Nakama is an open-source distributed social and realtime server for games and apps. It has a large set of services for users, storage, and realtime communication; as well as specialized APIs like realtime multiplayer, groups/guilds, and chat.
restdb.io is a Plug-and-Play Database Service, suited perfectly to power business apps and dynamic web content.
Emitter is a real-time communication service for connecting online devices. Infrastructure and APIs for IoT, gaming, apps and real-time web. At its core, emitter.io is a distributed, scalable and fault-tolerant publish-subscribe messaging platform based on MQTT protocol and...
RapidAPI lets you easily find and connect to practically any API in the world while also providing the easiest way to track and manage the ones you use, in just one place. No need to search through massive API docs either, RapidAPI's intuitive interface gives developers a...
Disc works in your device.
- - Pubnub is the most popular SaaS alternative to Parse Server.
MongooseIM is aimed at large, complex enterprise level projects, where real-time communication is critical for business success. It provides high availability, ease of deployment, development and reliability in production.