Deploy to the most powerful serverless platform in the world with just one command.
- - Vercel is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to 5apps.
- - Vercel is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to 5apps.
Firebase gives you the tools and infrastructure to build better apps and grow successful businesses.Suggest and vote on features
An all-in-one workflow that combines global deployment, continuous integration, and automatic HTTPS. And that’s just the beginning.Suggest and vote on features
An open-source, hassle-free, self-hostable Heroku & Netlify alternative.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Coolify is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to 5apps.
- - Coolify is the most popular commercial alternative to 5apps.
- Privacy focusedCoolify is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- DecentralizedCoolify is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Ad-freeCoolify doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Git SupportCoolify supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- No Coding RequiredCoolify can be used without an coding or programming skills.
The open source Firebase alternative. Supabase adds realtime and restful APIs to Postgres without a single line of code.Suggest and vote on features
Meteor is a set of new technologies for building top-quality web apps in a fraction of the time. It is built around Smart Packages: little bundles of code that can run on a client, inside a cloud service, or both, and that can manage their lifetime inside the modern distributed...
- - Meteor is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to 5apps.
Codesphere provides efficient collaboration, trivial deployments, and global scaling in one platform. Transitioning to cloud-native infrastructure has never been easier, no DevOps experience required.Suggest and vote on features
Etebase makes it easy to build end-to-end encrypted applications by taking care of the encryption and its related challenges.Suggest and vote on features
An open protocol for per-user storage on the Web.Suggest and vote on features
- DecentralizedremoteStorage is based on a decentralized infrastructure with no single entity controlling it.
- Works OfflineremoteStorage can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
Build modern full-stack serverless applications on AWS with Next.js, SvelteKit, Remix, Astro, Solid, and more.
ApyHub offers powerful yet simple-to-use APIs that provide standard data & essential functionalities, helping developers save time and boost efficiency. ApyHub is ideal for developers who are tired of lengthy development cycles and multiple external library integrations.Suggest and vote on features
Feathers is a real-time, micro-service web framework for NodeJS that gives you control over your data via RESTful resources, sockets and flexible plug-ins.Suggest and vote on features