Parrot Security OS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Tails, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 25 alternatives to Parrot Security OS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Parrot Security OS alternatives are Kubuntu (Free, Open Source), Kali Linux (Free, Open Source), Qubes OS (Free, Open Source) and Whonix (Free, Open Source).
- Tails is a Debian based live CD/USB with the goal of providing complete Internet anonymity for the user.
- is an official flavour of the Ubuntu operating system which uses the KDE Plasma Desktop.
- Security and digital forensics focused Linux distribution with over 600 pre-installed penetration testing apps.
- A security-oriented operating system that uses "security by compartmentalization".
- Whonix is a desktop operating system designed for advanced security and privacy. Whonix mitigates the threat of common attack vectors while maintaining usability.
- Knoppix is an operating system based on Debian designed to be run directly from a CD / DVD (Live CD) or a USB key (Live USB), one of the first of its kind for any operating system.
- BlackArch Linux is an Small Arch Linux iconArch Linux -based distribution for penetration testers and security researchers. The repository contains 2554 tools.
- Linux Lite is a beginner-friendly Linux distribution based on Ubuntu LTS and featuring the Xfce desktop.
- BackBox is a Linux distribution based on...
- Wifislax is a Slackware-based live CD containing a variety of security and forensics tools.