Outlook on the Desktop Alternatives
Microsoft Outlook, part of the Microsoft 365 (Office) (not to be confused with Microsoft Outlook Express), is a personal information manager that lets you manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- - Microsoft Office Outlook is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Outlook on the Desktop.
- - Microsoft Office Outlook is the most popular commercial alternative to Outlook on the Desktop.
Microsoft Office Outlook Features
Rainlendar is a feature rich calendar application that is easy to use and doesn't take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it on all major operating systems: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- - Rainlendar is the most popular Linux alternative to Outlook on the Desktop.
- - Rainlendar is the most popular free alternative to Outlook on the Desktop.
Desktop Calendar is a cool calendar placed on your windows desktop. Record anything by double-click on desktop. It's very convenient and useful. Desktop Calendar will help you manage appointments, to-do lists, schedules, and more...
Desktop iCalendar is a handy desktop calendar for Windows. It stays on your desktop and shows the days of the current month. It can sync with your Google Calendar, share calendars with your family and friends. It also uses high-quality fonts, looks pretty, and has lots of skins.
RemindMe is a windows desktop application that will notify you of events that you created using this application. RemindMe will create a popup on the middle of the monitor you have your mouse cursor on(if you have multiple monitors).
- - RemindMe desktop calendar is the most popular Open Source alternative to Outlook on the Desktop.