The most popular alternative is StepMania, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to osu! so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting osu! alternatives are Clone Hero (Free), Frets on Fire (Free, Open Source), McOsu (Free, Open Source) and Guitar Hero (Paid).
- Rhythm game for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It features 3D graphics, keyboard and dance pad support, and an editor for creating your own steps.
- Clone Hero is a free rhythm game, which can be played with any 5 or 6 button guitar controller, Game Controllers, or just your standard computer keyboard. Download the game, copy your song charts into the song folder and enjoy hours of fun!.
- Frets on Fire is a game of musical skill and fast fingers. The aim of the game is to play guitar with the keyboard as accurately as possible.
- A free open-source circle-clicking rhythm game practice client for osu! beatmaps with Virtual Reality support. McOsu is developed separately from and has no direct affiliation with osu! or ppy Pty Ltd.
- Guitar Hero is a series of music rhythm games in which players use a guitar-shaped game controller to simulate playing lead, bass guitar, and rhythm guitar across numerous rock...
- Flash Flash Revolution (or FFR) is a music-based rhythm game that runs through Adobe Flash and an Internet browser, making it a full-fledged online music title that requires no...
- BeatX is a clone of popular music game Stepmania and DDR. Hit the arrows in the rhythm of the music to achieve the best score!? Features ?
- Dance to the music and beat enemies from above and ahead with simple left-and-right operations. Although it’s not difficult to operate, but it’s definitely an interesting game! There are abundant songs to select and meticulously designed beats!.
- Dynamix is a mobile music game that integrates arcade gaming experience into mobile device. C4Cat brings you the fruit of creativity of worldwide composers within this pocket size mobile game.
- Innovative gameplay that combines music, rhythm & touch accuracy to create a captivating experience.