OSS Deep Discovery Alternatives
FOSSA offers automated license scanning, dependency analysis and reports at each commit. Get a process up an running in 60 seconds, without slowing down development.
- - FOSSA is the most popular Web-based alternative to OSS Deep Discovery.
- - FOSSA is the most popular free alternative to OSS Deep Discovery.
ScanCode is a tool to scan code and detect licenses, copyrights and more. This open source code scanning tool helps you find and discover open source and third-party components in your code.
- - ScanCode is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to OSS Deep Discovery.
- - ScanCode is the most popular Open Source alternative to OSS Deep Discovery.
FOSSology is an open source license compliance software system and toolkit. As a toolkit you can run license, copyright and export control scans from the command line. As a system, a database and web ui are provided to give you a compliance workflow.
Ninka is a lightweight license identification tool for source code. It is sentence-based, and provides a simple way to identify open source licenses in a source code file. It is capable of identifying several dozen different licenses (and their variations).
Simplified license management of open source software for small organizations or departments.
- - Protecode Compact is the most popular commercial alternative to OSS Deep Discovery.
Palamida Standard Edition contains the scanning and analysis features, without the request and authorization workflow. It is designed for organizations who need to focus first on analysis of code content, perhaps as a result of an immediate requirement for disclosures (Third...