What is Ordinary Puzzles?
Ordinary Puzzles is a minimalistic puzzle game inspired by Picross and Sudoku.
The rules are simple:
- Cover each number with a line of that length.
- Cover all the dots of the puzzle with lines.
- Lines can't cross
show full description ▾
Ordinary Puzzles Desktop Screenshots and Videos
Suggest and vote on features
Ordinary Puzzles Features
Ordinary Puzzles information
- Developed byMatteo Mazzarolo
- LicensingOpen Source (MIT) and Free product.
- Written in
- Alternatives19 alternatives listed
- 4.8 avg rating
- 471 Stars
- 42 Forks
- 9 Open Issues
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Ordinary Puzzles, and it has gotten 2 likes
Ordinary Puzzles was added to AlternativeTo by on and this page was last updated .
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review