Games Like OpenRA Similar RTS Games like OpenRA
Age of Empires is an epic real-time strategy game spanning 10,000 years, in which players are the guiding spirit in the evolution of small stone age tribes. Starting with minimal resources, players are challenged to build their tribes into great civilizations.Represent entire series of Age of Empires games including Age of Empires (1997), Age of Empires II (1999), Age of Empires III (2005) and Age of Empires Online (2011).
Suggest and vote on features
- - Age of Empires is the most popular Windows alternative to OpenRA.
- - Age of Empires is the most popular commercial alternative to OpenRA.
Age of Empires Features
Warzone 2100 is a real-time strategy game, was originally developed by Pumpkin Studios and published by Eidos Interactive. In 1999, it was released commercially for Microsoft Windows and Sony PlayStation. Pumpkin Studios ended their support for Warzone 2100 on January 5, 2000.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Warzone 2100 is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to OpenRA.
- - Warzone 2100 is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to OpenRA.
Warzone 2100 Features
- PortableWarzone 2100 can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- MultiplayerWarzone 2100 offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Single playerWarzone 2100 has one or more single player game modes.
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in Warzone 2100.
Opinions about Warzone 2100 as a Alternative to OpenRAMost users think Warzone 2100 is a great OpenRA alternative.
Set a generation before the events of the original Warcraft began, Warcraft II is a real-time strategy game by Blizzard Entertainment. Cunning, sinister, and seemingly unstoppable, the demonic Burning Legion prepare to launch their long-awaited assault on the mortal world.Suggest and vote on features
Warcraft III Features
- MultiplayerWarcraft III offers a game mode for more than one player.
Comments about Warcraft III as a Alternative to OpenRApros, cons and recent commentsGuest
Because of it's different gameplay. More similar is Warcraft 1 and 2.0
Free (as in freedom) open-source RTS Age of Empires engine. Written from scratch in C++, Python, Cython, Qt/QML, OpenGL/GLSL, Vulkan, ...Suggest and vote on features
Widelands is a free, open source real-time strategy game with singleplayer campaigns and a multiplayer mode. The game was inspired by Settlers II™ (© Bluebyte) but has significantly more variety and depth to it. Still, it is easy to get started through playable tutorials.Suggest and vote on features
Age of Mythology is based on building towns, gathering resources, creating armies, and ultimately destroying enemy units and buildings. In this way, players are able to defeat and conquer rival towns and civilizations.Suggest and vote on features
Age of Mythology Features
- MultiplayerAge of Mythology offers a game mode for more than one player.
Command & Conquer (C&C) is a real-time strategy (RTS) video game franchise, first developed by Westwood Studios. The first game was one of the earliest of the RTS genre.Suggest and vote on features
Command and Conquer Features
Comments about Command and Conquer as a Alternative to OpenRApros, cons and recent comments
Because it's parental game series.0
Empire Earth, also known as EE, is a real-time strategy video game developed by Stainless Steel Studios and released on November 23, 2001. It is the first game in the Empire Earth series: Empire Earth, Empire Earth II, Empire Earth III.Represent entire series of Empire Earth games.Suggest and vote on features
Empire Earth FeaturesDiscontinued
The game was released in 2001, but you can still buy this game on GOG.com
Dune Legacy is an effort by a handful of developers to revitalize the first-ever real-time strategy game. The original game was the basis for the hugely successful Command and Conquer series, and the gameplay has been replicated an extended to a wide variety of storylines and...Suggest and vote on features
Dune Legacy Features
- Player vs PlayerYou can compete against other real players in Dune Legacy.
- Single playerDune Legacy has one or more single player game modes.
- Endless gameplayDune Legacy offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- MultiplayerDune Legacy offers a game mode for more than one player.
Stronghold Crusader is a RTS game from the series from Stronghold.
In Stronghold Crusader the player can play as either the legendary Richard the Lionheart or the formidable Saladin. A mix of real-time strategy and city-building games, the game's desert setting requires str.Represent entire series of Stronghold games.Stronghold has no features, suggest some!
Settle your people on fertile land, gather resources and construct your village, as the commander of a Bronze Age civilization in the Near East. Inspired by the rise and fall of historical civilizations, you must manage the delicate balance between food production and the...Suggest and vote on features
The Fertile Crescent Features
Globulation 2 is an innovative Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game which reduces micro-management by automatically assigning tasks to units.Suggest and vote on features
Globulation 2 Features