What is OpenProdoc?
OpenProdoc is an ECM Document Management system with the characteristics:
* A complete portable distribution that runs without installation in (Linux, Windows, Mac)
* Multi-platform (Java)
* Multi-database (Derby, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, SQLLite, HSQLDB)
* Low requirements for the engine (can work without a J2EE server)
* Several ways for Authentication (Ldap, DDBB, OS, Own system)
* Different ways to store documents (FileSystem?, BLOB,ftp, Reference)
* Object oriented definitions for documents and folders (including inheritance)
* Fine granularity of administration and permissions, allowing delegation of different functions.
* Multi-language (English, Spanish and portuguese)
* Thin (Web) and Thick (Swing) Clients
Show full description ▾
Features Vote on or suggest new features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Said about OpenProdoc as an alternative
Its portability and its integration of thesaurus and bibliographic references.
Positive comment • about 4 years ago • as an alternative to Alfresco Community Edition
List containing OpenProdocDocument Mangement, Filenaming, MetaData
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about OpenProdoc, and it has gotten 5 likes
- Open Source and Free product.
- 10 alternatives listed
Popular alternativesView all
OpenProdoc was added to AlternativeTo byon Jul 2, 2012 and this page was last updated Sep 19, 2021.