Teeworlds is a free online multiplayer game, available for all major operating systems. Battle with up to 16 players in a variety of game modes, including Team Deathmatch and Capture The Flag. You can even design your own maps!
- - Teeworlds is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to OpenLieroX.
- - Teeworlds is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to OpenLieroX.
Worms is a series of artillery strategy computer games developed by British company Team17. Players control a small platoon of worms across a deformable landscape, battling other computer- or player-controlled teams.Represent entire series of Worms games.
- - Worms is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to OpenLieroX.
- - Worms is the most popular commercial alternative to OpenLieroX.
Soldat is an exciting unique side-view multiplayer action game. Played by hundreds of players at this moment. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh.
Cortex Command is a 2-dimensional side-scrolling action game developed by Data Realms. In the game, the player takes the role of a disembodied brain, who controls various clones and robots to achieve his aims.
Armajet is an accessible, free-to-play multiplayer shooter designed for mobile that pits teams of players against each other in fast-paced jetpack combat. Players compete in a modern arena shooter that’s easy to learn and hard to master.
- - Armajet is the most popular Web-based alternative to OpenLieroX.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo9 Boring Man - Online Tactical Stickman Combat alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
Battle other 2D stickman online while jumping around like a lunatic and getting blown up into smithereens. With 70 weapons, Boring Man is the most chaotic and hilarious 2D online shooter on the internet. Fonte: http://store.steampowered.com/
Kill Fun Yeah is an online 2D platform shooter. Besides killing your enemies it also involves shooting up and reconstructing your enviroment. You can try out the game for free and if you like it you can upgrade your account to get access to all new content that is being added...
Kill Fun Yeah Features
Do battle as a worm in single player matches against smart computer players or online in deathmatch and other modes in fully destructible, procedurally generated underground environment.