Open Source Self-Hosted openHAB Alternatives
There are many alternatives to openHAB as a self-hosted solution if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is Home-Assistant.io, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 44 alternatives to openHAB and ten of them are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to openHAB are ioBroker (Free, Open Source), HomeGenie (Free, Open Source), Control-Freak (Free, Open Source) and Gladys Home Assistant (Free, Open Source).
- Open-source and privacy-first home automation with an emphasis on local control and backed by a worldwide community. Runs on Raspberry Pi or local server.
- ioBroker is an integration platform for the Internet of Things, focused on Smart home, Building Automation, Smart Metering, Ambient Assisted Living, Process Automation...
- HomeGenie, Home Automaton Server in the Internet Of Things era.
- General purpose tool to manage, program and automate machines, services and apps.
- Gladys an open-source home assistant, running on Docker, RaspberryPI.
- Domogik is a free (GPLv3) Home Automation solution.It allows you to:Controlling your lights, shutters, etc.Monitor your home (temperature, electricity, ...).
- Nim Home Assistant is an open-source home automation platform running on Nim. Track and control devices at home and automate control. Installation in less than a minute. NimHA is developed to run on small devices, e.g. a Raspberry Pi.
- EVA ICS is a platform for automated control and monitoring systems development, for any needs, from home/office to industrial setups.
- WebThings Gateway is a software distribution for smart home gateways which allows users to directly monitor and control their smart home over the web, without a middleman.