Zocdoc is an online medical care scheduling service, providing free of charge medical care search facility for end users by integrating information about medical practices and doctors' individual schedules in a central location.
- - Zocdoc is the most popular Web-based & iPhone alternative to Opencare.
- - Zocdoc is the most popular free alternative to Opencare.
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctor based on reviews from patients like you. Vitals provides the tools you need to educate yourself and find better health care.
Eventuslife - Pocket mein Doctor, A one stop shop for doctor's appointment booking, locate doctors in your area, view consultation report, order medication. Download the app now & avail offers.
- - Eventuslife is the most popular Android alternative to Opencare.
Net Pro Referral helps you build a referral network for your business or practice. Want free promotional opportunities for your medical, dental, legal or financial practice? Then Net Pro Referral is the perfect place to build free searchable referral network online.
ICTHospital developed over ICTCore unified communications platform, It empowers hospital management with business and communications automation and much better interactions and connection with patients.
- - ICTHospital is the most popular SaaS alternative to Opencare.
- - ICTHospital is the most popular commercial alternative to Opencare.
LocalMed Connect is the way online scheduling should be. With it, patients can schedule appointments online just like they would book a flight. It’s the only real-time scheduling platform that integrates with your practice management system, which means instant results, no...
ApPHP Medical Appointment is online doctor, therapist appointment and medical clinic site PHP script. This appointment system represents an application for handling doctors appointments.
- - ApPHP Medical Appointment is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Opencare.
- - ApPHP Medical Appointment is the most popular Open Source alternative to Opencare.
ERgent is an app with an algorithm that uses the user's location, average ER wait times, and the hospital's quality care scores to recommend the ER with the quickest route and best option for care.