OLogy: Science for Kids
Help keep children engaged in science away from the classroom.
- Free • Proprietary
What is OLogy: Science for Kids?
Award-winning science activities for kids from NYC's American Museum of Natural History.
Trusted by teachers for more than 20 years, OLogy was developed by Museum educators with some of the world's leading scientists and is now available as an app. There's lots to do!
Play games, watch videos, and read articles about all kinds of science, from Archaeology to Zoology:
- Discover what a T. rex ate for lunch
- Find out how astronomers figure out the distance to faraway stars
- Build webs of life under the sea
- Join a virtual birding expedition with Theodore Roosevelt
- See how ancient Greeks used poison for good and evil
- And much more!
OLogy: Science for Kids Screenshots
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
OLogy: Science for Kids information
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
CategoryEducation & Reference
Recent user activities on OLogy: Science for Kids
- POX added OLogy: Science for Kids as alternative(s) to Science Experiments - Home Lab
- POX added OLogy: Science for Kids