Suggest and vote on features
- - fre:ac is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to oggdropXPd.
- - fre:ac is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to oggdropXPd.
- Lossless Audiofre:ac has lossless audio support, basically studio quality sound.
- Ad-freefre:ac doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works Offlinefre:ac can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Portablefre:ac can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
The sound conversion application for the GNOME environment. It reads anything the GStreamer library can read (Ogg Vorbis, AAC, MP3, FLAC, WAV, AVI, MPEG, MOV, M4A, AC3, DTS, ALAC, MPC, Shorten, APE, SID, etc...), and writes WAV, FLAC, MP3, AAC, and Ogg Vorbis files.Suggest and vote on features
LameXP is an Audio Encoder Front-End, a graphical user-interface for a number of audio encoders. It was developed to support a huge number of input formats. File formats are detected reliably using MediaInfo.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightLameXP consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeLameXP doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableLameXP can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Lossless AudioLameXP has lossless audio support, basically studio quality sound.
Switch Audio and Mp3 Converter can convert mp3, wav, wma or 40 other audio file formats to the format of your choice in just 3 easy, simple steps. Just add the files you want to convert, select the format you want, and then click 'Convert'.
- - Switch is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to oggdropXPd.
winLAME is an encoder for several audio formats, including mp3 (MPEG Layer 3), Ogg Vorbis and more. winLAME lets you set up the encoding process with an easy-to-use wizard-style user interface.Suggest and vote on features
Gnac is an easy to use audio conversion program for the GNOME desktop. It is designed to be powerful but simple! It provides easy audio files conversion between all GStreamer supported audio formats.Gnac has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Last update was in 2012. See news section http://gnac.sourceforge.net/
Transcoder Audio Edition is an audio converter for Linux which can convert from one audio format into another and can extract audio tracks from video files and convert them into audio formats. It uses GTK+ as GUI toolkit and ffmpeg as backend.Suggest and vote on features
Transcoder Audio Edition FeaturesDiscontinued
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 0.0.6, released in August 2011, can be still downloaded from SourceForge.
Audio CD digital audio extraction application cdparanoia. Cdparanoia extracts audio from compact discs directly as data, with no analog step between, and writes the data to a file or pipe in WAV, AIFC, AIFC or raw 16 bit linear PCM.CDDA paranoia has no features, suggest some!
Multi frontend is a Windows GUI (grafical user interface) for the following console audio encoders/decoders: BladeEnc, FAAC and FAAD, Fraunhofer Fastenc and MP3Enc, Gogo-no-coda, LAME, MAD, Mpadec, MusePack, NEncode, Ogg Vorbis, Psytel aacenc and fastenc, QuickTime MPEG-4...Multi frontend has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
Audio Transcoder is a powerful audio convertor for rapid conversion between 20+ audio formats. For a small registration fee, the program offers a CD ripper, tag editor to edit ID3v1, ID3v2, Ogg/FLAC and APE tags, ability to preserve tags in the output, built-in audio player...
Audio Transcoder has no features, suggest some!
- - Audio Transcoder is the most popular commercial alternative to oggdropXPd.