The most popular alternative is Zelda Mystery of Solarus DX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 35 alternatives to Oceanhorn so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Oceanhorn alternatives are Zelda Classic (Free Personal), Evoland (Paid), The Binding of Isaac (Paid) and Final Fantasy XV (Freemium).
- The Legend of Zelda: Mystery of Solarus DX is set to be a direct sequel to The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the SNES, using the same graphics and game mechanisms.
- Zelda Classic is a tribute to (what we think is) the greatest video game of all time: Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda.
- Epic action-adventure with visuals that evolve from retro 2D to modern 3D style gaming.
- The Binding of Isaac is a 2011 independent video game designed by Edmund McMillen and Florian Himsl.
- Final Fantasy XV is an action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix.
- Ardentryst is an action/RPG sidescroller, focused not just on fighting, but on story, and character development. Strategy as well as reflexes will be needed to overcome the game.
- Final Fantasy III is a 3d remake of the original of the same name for the Famicom Entertainment System (a.k.a. Nintendo Entertainment System).
- Heroes of Umbra is a 2D side-scrolling online RPG that plays similar to games like MapleStory and Diablo.
- Conquer the forces of Death in A Wizard’s Lizard, an action RPG with changing dungeons, filled with valuable treasure and powerful items, while battling back the hordes of evil.
- Utilizer Deluxe - mobile arcade shooter game mixed with a match 3 genre! You can play offline on Android & iOS.