Numio allows consumers to take full control of their Ethereum cryptocurrencies with faster and cheaper transfers using zkRollups. Numio is non-custodial - you generate your own private keys within the app and download them at any time.
Make fast and cheap Ethereum transactions with the simple to use Numio cryptocurrency payments app.
Layer 2 Ethereum (zkRollups)
- zkRollups from zkSync integrated for faster transaction speeds and lower gas fees.
- You can also make Layer 1 transactions if you want.
- Numio is non-custodial - you generate your own private keys within the app and can download them at any time.
- No KYC is required to use the app.
- You can add debit & credit cards to make instant in-app crypto purchases.
- You can import your current Ethereum wallet into the app at which point supported tokens are immediately available for use and available to move to Layer 2.
- The Numio app has launched with ETH, USDC, PHNX, and WBTC.
- A wide range of tokens are being added imminently on both L1 & L2.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Numio have created a new 2FA system that uses a combination of public-key cryptography, on-device biometrics and QR codes to log into websites and services for an increased level of security and a friendlier user experience than traditional 2FA.
- Using zero-knowledge proofs (zkProofs) and NIST-certified AI technology, NumioCloud can store information from backups of private-keys to KYC/AML data.
- We designed the software so that the documents themselves never leave the device.
- iOS (currently on TestFlight).
- Alternative email options and manual backup of your recovery key.
- Alternative currency options for your part of the world.
- and more…
Show full description ▾
Summary and Relevance
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Numio, and it has gotten 0 likes