NPR News Alternatives
Read the most important global news in minutes presented as quick and unbiased facts. Forever ad-free and privacy respecting.
- - News as Facts is the most popular Web-based alternative to NPR News.
- - News as Facts is the most popular free alternative to NPR News.
News as Facts Features
Digg delivers the most interesting and talked-about stories on the Web right now.
- - Digg is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to NPR News.
• Get the latest independent investigative journalism from ProPublica. • Dig deep into reporting about government and policy, health care, criminal justice, the environment and more. • Get a streamlined reading experience, with smart offline support and notifications for our bigg.
- - ProPublica is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to NPR News.
Wikinews is a free-content news source wiki and a project of the Wikimedia Foundation. The site works through collaborative journalism. Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales has distinguished Wikinews from Wikipedia by saying "on Wikinews, each story is to be written as a news...
- - Wikinews is the most popular Open Source alternative to NPR News.
The app is free to download and includes free access to the editor’s highlights - a weekly selection of six must-read articles from each week’s edition of The Economist.
The Christian Science Monitor is an international news organization that helps you see news events as starting points for constructive conversations. We seek to cut through the froth of the political spin cycle to underlying truths and values.
The Washington Post is an American daily newspaper published in Washington, D.C. It is the most-widely circulated newspaper within the Washington metropolitan area and has a large international audience.
The Huffington Post gives you up-to-the-minute news and opinion delivered in a lively easy-to-read format. It’s fast, fun and informative. The app includes editions for the US, UK, Canada and France with more country editions planned to launch this year.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo36 The Bureau of Investigative Journalism alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
The Bureau of Investigative Journalism is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that holds power to account. Founded in 2010 by David and Elaine Potter, we tackle big subjects through deep reporting that uncovers the truth. We tell the stories that matter.
News, off-beat stories and analysis of German and international affairs. Dive deeper with our features from Europe and beyond. Watch our 24/7 TV stream.
When you want to know what’s happening, tap into the global news gathering power of CNN. With correspondents and bureaus reporting from across the world, no other news source even comes close.